Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Home for the Holidays

We are so blessed to have family who are able to give us the gift of being home! Thanks to our parents and Alli and Johnny, our first christmas as Mr. and Mrs. Jasperson was spent with our parents. Seattle had a major blizzard this yr and It was so fun to be there! A total of 15 inches was the most we saw. Luckily we were not some of the people who were stranded at the airport for days. When we flew in we went to snowflake lane with my family and aaron ate his first thai food! He loved it, it was bomb. We spend christmas eve with his family and got to meet our new niece Mia, what a fricken doll she is!! Here is aaron holding her, to bad you can't see her face.

Christmas day we went over to my parents house and relaxed, ate a good dinner and went to see 7 pounds. I highly recomend this movie, and count on crying like a baby.
Here we are at my moms house.


Our front yard on christmas!!


On friday we went out to my grandmas house, she lives in snoqualmie and was stuck for days! Aaron and my brother shovled her driveway, but only so she could back out, not drive down her hill.


Aaron helping my mom with the gravy!





No comments: