Saturday, April 4, 2009

16 1/2 weeks

My sister in law made me, and if you know kendall, you know she won't leave you alone until you do what she wants, literally ( love you ken) So, she said you just HAVE to take a pic of your belly, i swear i had no idea you could tell this much, I guess i never walk around holding my stomach like this. So here is the first official pic, i will start doing regular post's now that I know you can tell.


Here is me last night, april 3




Here is me today, april 4th.

5 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

oh that's so exciting! i loved when i finally started to show! you look adorable!

Carly said...

You look so great! Good for Kendall! It is VERY important to post pics of the belly. If we can't be together then I want updates as often as possible!!! Your lil belly is so cute!

BK Glauser Family said...

Hasn't anybody told you, nobody can make you do anything!!!! Don't act like you aren't excited about your tummy, and taking pictures to show everyone. It's not like i had to SUGGEST to you more than once that you should take pictures! You look great, and it's insane to watch you all of the sudden have this tiny tummy which literally doubled over night. :) LOVE YOU SABRINA. I am sooo excited that you are pregnant. I love that i get to be apart of your first pregnancy.

Mel and Nate said...

You are so so cute! You looked like you have gained maybe 1 pound at the most! You are supposed to pig out and take advantage of eating whatever you want! We miss you guys! Tell Kendall to update her blog! I miss her tons too!

raw mom said...

ook how cute you are! that is such a cute little belly! you are so super teeny everywhere else...LUCKY girl!!