Monday, June 29, 2009

Golfing

I don't know what it is, I don't think Im easily persuaded, but I ususally end up enjoying the things aaron does. MMA (the cage fighting guys), basketball, football, and now golf. The first three for obvious reasons-there is usually food involved when watching-but I used to despise golf. If you catch me on a off day I will probably have a few choice words to say about it, but i think I actually watched 30 min of it and didn't mind!! So latley I have been wanting to go play at a real course with aaron, going to the driving range is a common occurance for us, but playing 18 holes, I have never! And i still never have, we finally went and I made it 3 holes. Which equaled about 30 swings for me ( your supposed to only swing about 4 per hole) It was a lot of fun, and I actually can't wait to go back! I love riding in the golf cart, It's a great way to get your legs tan with out your face and I can sit and try to catch the chipmumks while aaron's plays.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is easy to enjoy a beautiful scenery but can get boring also. I don't mind watching golf due to the beautiful green (which we don't see here) and the fact I get a nice peaceful Sunday nap in because of it. :)

Johnny & Alli said...

Nice swing big boy!
Sabrina, you're the cutest prego girl ever! I can't wait to see it in real life soon!