Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My little guy

Turned 1 month yeterday!!! Holy cow, I have a 1 month old. He is such a blessing to our life, and I couldn't imagine anything more perfect! I still think of bootsy often, who was adopted. I don't know the guy, but plan on asking the place she was being boarded if I can get a hold of him. I wish I new what she was up to everyday. I love her so much too! Dominic had his 2nd Dr.appt toaday, he is 6lbs 1 oz, 19.7in and the cutest baby ever. So he has gained a little over a pound since leaving the hospital 3 weeks ago, and grown almost 2 inches. He also got circumsized, he held my hand the whole time and did pretty good. I think since the numbing has worn off this evening he has been having a hard time. I can tell I will need to sleep holding him tonight. My days are getting a little less hectic, im still working on a schedule and trying to keep the house cleaned. Since my mom got us a swing, that has made things easier. Now he can watch me while I clean. Aaron has been the best dad you can be, doesn't ask twice when I ask him to get me my phone or a drink that are 5 inches away from me when he is in the back bedroom because I can't get up if I am pumping or feeding. He loves to fall asleep with dominic on his stomach, and he loves holding him. Im still getting used to the whole mom thing, and don't feel much different. I thought I would feel different. I guess having considered bootsy my baby for 5 years, I have always felt motherly.

















5 comments:

beck said...

He is so cute! I need to come see him and you!

Johnny & Alli said...

He's even cuter than before. How is that even possible? I love the picture of his face all scrunched up on Aaron's chest. LOVE!

The Shepherd Family said...

He's so cute, and so tiny. Congrats again. I wish I could hold him in person. I'm glad you love being a mom. It's seriously the best job in the world...definitely the most rewarding. Miss you and keep the pictures and updates coming :)

raw mom said...

what! he is so teeny still! i love it!

Leannes notes said...

How lucky this little angel got to come down to 2 great parents! Love him!