Tuesday, February 24, 2009

September 15th!!

Is the due date for my princess/prince!! I had my first appt today and it was great! They said everything looked great, Im 11 weeks and we even got to see it!! The Dr. tried to get the heartbeat up on the doplar, but she said it was a crappy one so she went to get another one and came back with the actual Dr. who will deliver and he offered to do an Ultrasound. I must say Im not sure aaron and I actually believed there was a person in me until now. It was even moving!! How cute-its head is HUGE and it's little legs and arms short, and we saw the brain! How amazing! Cant wait to find out the sex in 9 weeks!

4 comments:

beck said...

so awesome! congrats on the first appt.!

Tara said...

how exciting! I marked my calendar! Kailee is hoping for a girl...the boys want a boy! shocker! :) glad everything is looking good!

Leannes notes said...

What an amazing pic. It's definitely a miracle!!

Mel and Nate said...

That is so exciting! I cannot wait to meet her! I am jealous you and Kendall's fam are roomies! That sounds so fun! Can we all move in???