Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh Landon

So this pic was taken a few weeks ago, but it's to funny not to post about. So it's a sunday and I'm on my way home from shopping and aaron text's me saying I need to get home asap, well lucky him I am pulling in the driveway. I go upstairs to see what he wants and he tells me he was up in our room and he looks over at the door and sees landon, wearing a monkey costume. Come on, that's funny.........a 3 yr old wearing a monkey costume just cuz!! So i go find landon, and he is still wearing it-refusing to take it off and it's a little small for him. But the cutest thing EVER!!! I love living with these kids :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very funny!

Leannes notes said...

Oh, you are a lucky girl, seeing those cuties everyday!!

beck said...

he is so funny that he wore that all day!